TUI BLUE ISLA CRISTINA PALACE Hotel IMPRESSUM
Hotel in Isla Cristina, Huelva, Spanien
Legal Notice Tui Blue Isla Cristina Palace
Legal Notice Hotel in Isla Cristina
Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A., with Tax ID number: A11458536 and registered office in Avenue Gabriel Roca, 46 Pta 3, 07015 Palma de Mallorca-Spain.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENTMENT
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Web Site of Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A. they are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes because, if you do not do it or wrong, you cannot enjoy the services provided.
4. WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE ISLA DEL PINAR RESORT, S.A. THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG? Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A. according to the following purposes:
• Manage reservations made, including payment management (if applicable) and the management of your requests and preferences: We use your personal information to accept, manage orders and services, process payments and communicate with you in relation to orders, products, services and promotional offers.
• Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent remission of it. When you give your consent for us to treat your personal information for a specific purpose, you may revoke it at any time and we will stop treating your information for that purpose..
• Manage your contact requests with Isla del Pinar resort, S.A. through the channels provided for it.
• Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of Isla del Pinar Resort S.A., by electronic and / or conventional means, in the cases in which the User so consents expressly. We use your personal information to recommend products and services that may interest you, identify your preferences and customize your experience
• Manage the provision of the contracted accommodation service, as well as the additional services to stay.
• Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by Isla del Pinar Resort S.A. and / or to the perception of their image as a company. The User's data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal to Isla del Pinar Resort S.A., opposes, requests his right to portability or revokes his consent.
5. WHAT DATA OF THE USER WILL TREAT IS ISLA DEL PINAR RESORT, S.A.?
Isla del Pinar Resort S.A. may treat the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
• Identifying data: name, surnames
• Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, emails address.
• Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality. (Only in case you are interested in receiving our communications of personalized products and services)
• Preference data.
• Data of the card, necessary to make the payment of the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A. through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to Isla del Pinar Resort S.A, Av. Gabriel Roca, 46 pta3, 07015 Palma de Mallorca-Spain, or by means of an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org , in both cases with the Reference "Data Protection".
Likewise, in the cases in which it is necessary to treat the User's data for the compliance with a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as it is necessary for the fulfillment of said purposes. On the other hand, the treatment carried out for the realization of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by Isla del Pinar Resort, SA and / or to the perception of its image as a company will be made based on the legitimate interest of the responsible.
7. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User's data may be communicated to:
• Investee companies or the business group, Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A solely for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
• Providers of Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A or the hotel operators necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the aforementioned purposes.
• Public Administrations, in the cases provided by the Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
• Guarantees that you are legally of age or legally emancipated in your case, fully capable, and that the data you provide to Isla del Pinar Resort S.A. are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A for the purposes indicated.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to Isla del Pinar Resort, S.A or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Isla del Pinar Resort S.A deals with the data of the User will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information relative to products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news For the users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and / or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In order to carry out the previous work, Isla del Pinar Resort S.A will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to elaborate User profiles that allow to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Isla del Pinar Resort S.A, He / She can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com,
as well as indicating his refusal to the reception of the same ones by means of the option of low provided in each one of the commercial communications sent.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to Isla del Pinar Resort, SA, Av. Gabriel Roca, 46 pta3, 07015 Palma de Mallorca-Spain, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , in both cases, with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of your identity document or valid passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation about whether in Isla del Pinar resort, S.A., personal data concerning the User or not are being processed.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from Isla del Pinar Resort S.A., the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
• Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he / she may File a claim regarding the protection of his / her personal data before the competent Control Authority.
As a result of technological changes and due to this the constant evolution of the regulations on data protection, we recommend that you visit our website frequently. Unless otherwise indicated, our current Privacy Notice will apply to all personal information we discuss regarding you and your account. Under no circumstances would we substantially modify our policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal information of our customers collected in the past, unless we had the prior consent of the affected customers.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
Isla del Pinar Resort, SA, will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting technical measures for this purpose. and necessary organizational arrangements that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. We have physical and electronic security systems in relation to the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information of the client. Our security procedures mean that we can occasionally request proof of identity before providing you with confidential informa